NEWS!! Carat Hotel is fully booked. In case you like to join us for the ISS8, you need to find an accommodation by your own. Apologies for any inconvenience.
The symposium will be held in the Carat Hotel (http://www.carathotel.de/start/) with its pleasant and distinguished atmosphere. All the sessions and accommodation will be in the Carat Hotel, for which the organizers have a special offer.
The Organizing Committee strongly suggests taking advantage of this deal and stay with us at the Carat Hotel. The following price list includes:
- 4 nights in the Carat Hotel (June 4th to June 8th 2015)
- Breakfast (buffet) (4 days)
- Two coffee breaks daily (3 days)
- Lunch without drinks (3 days)
- Welcome Dinner on Thursday June 4th
- Free use of swimming pool and sauna
- Stay in a single room: 306 euros/person
- Stay in a double (twin) room: 256,50 euros/person
- Stay in a triple room: 216 euros/person
The number of triple rooms is limited and we cannot guarantee their availability for all the requests.
Please note that beverages are not included for lunch. The Symposium Banquet is not included and should be booked separately.
The rooms can be paid directly at the Carat Hotel reception during the registration on Thursday June 4th. Cash and credit card are accepted.
Delegates, who would not like to stay at the Carat Hotel, must keep in mind that the registration fee does not include coffee breaks, lunches or the Welcome Dinner. The reason for this arrangement was that the Carat Hotel management included all those meals in the special offer (see above). We reiterate to take advantage of this special offer and stay with us at the Carat Hotel. In case a delegate would like to find other accommodation, please consider the following price list:
- Symposium package (2 coffee breaks and lunch for 3 days): 114 euros/person
- Welcome Dinner (04.06.2015): 19,90 euros/person