Please note our general protection and hygiene measures.
Notes on guided tours and the museum visit of groups
- Please register your group even if you have not booked a tour.
- A maximum of two school classes (approx. 60 persons) may stay in the foyer at the same time. Please make sure that your group does not stay there for a longer period of time.
Group size and company:
- A maximum of 9 people can take part in each guided tour.
- Exceptions are fixed learning groups such as school classes or kindergarten groups
- A maximum of 6 children can participate in a children's birthday tour.
- School classes and other groups of children must be accompanied by at least two adults. These adults are responsible for supervision during their stay in the museum and must ensure that the rules of hygiene are observed by the children or pupils.
Topics and dates:
- A maximum of two guided tours are possible at the same time.
- Simultaneous tours must have different themes.
please bring this form filled out and signed:
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
The Museum Koenig is a very interesting place to discover nature and provides a wide offer of programs for everyone from families to elementary schools all the way up to universities.
Providing nature experiences and learning environments to explain biodiversity, its change and its relevance for our society is our aim.
Our educational programs are designed for a wide variety of visitors. We offer an action-oriented, exploratory, holistic and interdisciplinary learning environment. With our work we inspire and inform our visitors as well as encourage them to think critically. Furthermore, we motivate them to change their values and behaviour in terms of sustainability.
Our main aims are:
- increasing the visibility of the ZFMK research
- building up long term relationships with visitors
- developing a „museum for everyone“